Refrain: Freedom from Anger
Anger in the right context is a good emotion. Inappropriate anger destroys relationships. We have the tools to help you manage your anger.
CatholicCounselors.com is proud to offer Refrain: Freedom From Anger—an internet based group counseling experience designed to help adults manage their anger before they regret what they say or do.
Ephesians 4:26, “Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger.”
Refrain consists of 10, ninety minute group sessions. Integrating cutting-edge insights from counseling psychology and the timeless spiritual resources of our Catholic faith, Refrain will help you recognize inappropriate anger and then control the anger with both God’s grace and the real love he wants you to experience for yourself and others.
Here are some of the things you’ll discover in Refrain:
- – What makes anger inappropriate
- – The neuropsychology of anger (The brain and anger)
- – Over 150 tools to deal with anger
- – Deescalating your and others anger
- – Identifying and controlling your anger triggers
All sessions will be live Zoom groups offered at regular, weekly times.
The cost of the program is $50 a session (Plus course materials).
This course is now accepting new participants. Please register for our next course below.
It’s time to get Cooperative with God’s plan for a happier, healthier, holier, anger-free, life.
All Sessions will be held from 7:00 -8:30pm EST
- Session 1: Monday September 5th,
- Session 2: Wednesday September 7th,
- Session 3: Monday September 12th,
- Session 4: Wednesday September 14th,
- Session 5: Monday September 19th,
- Session 6: Wednesday September 21st,
- Session 7: Monday September 26th,
- Session 8: Wednesday September 28th
- Session 9: Monday October 3rd,
- Session 10: Wednesday October 5th