Healthy guilt points us to a closer relationship with God. Unhealthy guilt leads us towards desolation.
We have the tools to help you overcome scrupulosity!
Romans 12:2 – “And be not conformed to this world; but be reformed in the newness of your mind, that you may prove what is the good, and the acceptable, and the perfect will of God.”
CatholicCounselors.com is proud to offer Clarity, an internet-based group counseling experience designed to help adults manage and overcome scrupulosity.
Clarity consists of 10 90-minute group sessions. Clarity integrates proven techniques from counseling psychology and the timeless spiritual resources of the Catholic faith. Clarity will help you remove the barriers between your mind and heart and God’s infinite mercy.
Here are some of the things you’ll discover in Clarity:
- The difference between scrupulosity and healthy guilt
- The Church’s teaching in relation to what does and does not constitute sin
- The psychology of scrupulosity utilizing neuroscience
- Deescalating your and others anger
- Effective, research-based tools to overcome scrupulosity
- The strategies of the saints in overcoming scrupulosity
All sessions will be live Zoom groups offered at regular, weekly times.
The cost of the program is $50 a session (Plus course materials).
This course is no longer accepting new participants. Check back soon for our next course.