In this 2CD presentation, discover the parenting techniques you need to create a loving, joyful, faithful home.
In this presentation, Catholic psychotherapist Dr. Gregory Popcak and his wife, family life educator Lisa Popcak, take a remarkably practical, joyful, and faith-filled look at what it takes to get the most out of parenting and family life.
- The six things that make Catholic parents special – and, potentially, more effective than all other parents!
- The ten ways to make your kids want to behave.
- How to avoid the single biggest parenting mistake.
- Four techniques that eliminate parent-child power struggles.
- Nine out of 10 Saints agree! What’s the one thing St. John Bosco, St. John the Baptist de la Salle, St. Benildus, and St. Elizabeth Seton told parents to never do.
- Five steps for raising strong, faith-filled kids.
Whether your family needs a little tune-up or a major overhaul, Fabulous Families will give you the tools you need to create a family that is unquestionably, joyfully, gracefully, and utterly fabulous!