Building the Dream
10 Steps for Creating a Happy, Holy, Relationship. (A course/group discussion for Catholic singles)
It isn’t the luck of the draw. Having a great Catholic marriage means knowing how to build a strong, grace-filled relationship from the ground up. Join Catholic marriage and family experts, EWTN’s Dr. Greg and Lisa Popcak, as they explore the 10 research-based habits happy Catholic couples practice.
- -The surprising way Catholic marriage is different from all other marriage-type relationships.
- -The 1 unexpected thing every couple must do from the first date on.
- -How Rituals of Connection establish the foundation of a healthy relationship
- -What happy couples do 20 times more than other couple at every stage of their relationship.
- -The single most important thing to do in the face of any relationship problem
- -Why your beloved does obnoxious things (and how to gracefully get them to stop).
- -The secret to having arguments that make you feel closer and more in love after (it’s really possible)!
- -How couples can guarantee their relationship will never grow stale
- -How couples can learn from arguments without re-arguing them.
- -How to get the support you need to succeed.
Sessions will be held virtually. The link to the meeting will be sent to you in an email upon purchase
All sessions will be held 7:00pm – 8:30pm EST
- Session 1 – April 19th
- Session 2 – April 26th
- Session 3 – May 3rd
- Session 4 – May 10th
- Session 5 – May 17th
- Session 6 – May 24th
- Session 7 – May 31st
- Session 8 – June 7th
- Session 9 – June 14th
- Session 10 – June 21st